Guidelines for the Alexander and Maude Ferguson Award in 2020
Please Note: The completed Application form with supporting documents must be received within the prescribed deadline otherwise it may not be considered.
The Applicant must meet all of the following guidelines:
1. The Applicant is a member of the Community of St. Theresa's Church who is graduating from High School and who is planning a full year of post-secondary studies at University or Community College.
2. The Applicant must have been active in or otherwise associated with the Community at St. Theresa’s Church.
3. The Applicant must provide a transcript of marks for the three years in high school.
4. The Applicant must provide a copy of a letter of acceptance to study at a post-secondary institution.
5. The Applicant must provide two letters of reference.
6. Deadline for Applications is Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 5 pm.
A complete application may be submitted by email to email@example.com or mailed or dropped off at the Office of St. Theresa’s (address above).
Please Note: A successful Applicant must provide confirmation of enrollment at the post-secondary institution prior to the amount of the award being disbursed.
Please Note: The amount of the award is $500 for a qualified Applicant.
Please Note: This is a one-time award and cannot be renewed.
Please Note: An award is made at the discretion of the Pastor.